Its been 3 and half months since my Dad passed away, hard to believe, its been really hard on me. I miss him so bad its like half of me is gone, its like part of me just doesnt wanna let go of him. When will the hurt go? when will it stop hurting when can I smile when I think of a memory of my dad? will the pain ever go away? My family meaning my brothers arent talking to me or to each other, my dads brothers n sisters arent talking either..
Ive had alot going through my mind lately ive had alot of what ifs and whys.
my darling boy will be having a operation on his eye and im scared out of my brains for him i guess its natural being a parent and concerned and worried but Iknow it has to be done it will benifit him having his eyes straight..
will be back later have to go to work
Shell
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Shell,
I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. I just found this link on Bugsy's blog.
I have been thinking about you heaps.
I hope you get this message. Would love to keep in conctact with you again.
Danielle.
Post a Comment